iTunes. Shuffle. Answer each question with the random song that appears. Remember, you cannot choose these. They have to be random.
1) You break up with your significant other and you want to make it up to them. You do the stereotypical stand-on-lawn-with-boom box-over-your-head thing. This is the song that will be playing:
The Swagga by the Gorillaz
2) Your wedding song:
Gira la cote! Perche tarda la Luna? from Turandot by Luciano Puccini.
3) The song that will be playing the next time you make sexy-sexy with your partner (or some random person, doesn’t matter):
Score Tango Ballad from the Threepenny Opera by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill. Not bad, but i’d be laughing the whole time.
4) The song that will define your teen years:
Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid. Holy shit, well… that worked out perfectly.
5) You’re walking down a street and some random giant chicken pops out and you two start having a full out brawl. This is the soundtrack to your fight:
Brunnhilde, heilige Braut! from Goetterdaemmerung by Richard Wagner.
6) The song that you will listen to during commercials for Days of Our Lives when/if you break up with your partner as you eat a tub of ice cream:
The Horrible People by Marilyn Manson
7) You’ve had a bad day. You are walking around downtown in the rain. This song is stuck in your head:
Of Moons, Birds, and Monsters by MGMT
8) You get fired from your job. You hate everyone there. Your hate is fueled by poisonous thoughts so you decide to go back and bring down the gates of hell on that piece of shit fuck shit hole. This is the song playing as you assassinate all of your former mother fucking co-workers:
One Vision by Queen. My god, some of the songs i’m getting really work well. I’m having images of chainsaws and flying body parts…
9) A magical fairy pops out of the earth and puts a spell on you. The spell is that you have to listen to the same song for the rest of your life. That song is:
Otello by Giuseppe Verdi. I could think of worse things.
10) You are a Jedi. This is your battle anthem:
Swingtime in the Rockies from the Swing Kids soundtrack. Not bad…
11) Your ringtone for the rest of your phone-bearing life:
Lollipop by Mika. I REFUSE. THIS IS NOT REAL. I WOULD BASH MY PHONE IN.
12) You are an actor in the movies. You win an Academy Award. This is the song playing as you go up to get your award:
The Dance by Bear McCreary from the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack. FUCK YES.
13) The song that will play at your funeral:
The Fool on the Hill by The Beatles. Well that’s depressing.
14) You get to the afterlife and they welcome you by playing this song:
We’ll Meet Again by Vera Lynn. WHAT THE FUCK I JUST GOT THERE!
15) You are the leader of an army. You are on horseback and charging your enemy. This is your war anthem:
Il M’a vue nue by Mistinguett. That’s not very intimidating.
16) You are in a TV Series. This is the opening song to your tv series:
Sentas Ballade. Johohoe… Traft ihr das Schiff im Meere an! from Der Fliegende Hollaender by Richard Wagner. So this must be a drama…
A - Age: 21
B - Bed size: Queen.
C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming.
D - Dad’s name: Satan *cough* I mean, Paul.
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee.
F - Favorite colors: Black/Red/Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5’1”
I - Instruments you play(ed): Cello, Violin, Viola, Stand up Bass, Guitar, Piano.
J - Job title: Unemployed.
K - Kids: Are terrifying.
L - Living arrangements: A room in my brother’s apartment big enough to fit a queen sized mattress.
M - Mom’s name: Carolyn.
N - Nicknames: Madam President, Mads, Rouble, BEEEAUGHGHGH, Fred.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than births: None.
P - Pet Peeve: People popping gum inside their mouth during an exam.
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: Older brother and sister, young brother.
T - Time you wake up: Lately around 9.30-11.00.
U- Underwear: Is awesome… except for bra’s. fuck them.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Any vegetable steamed. Raw is best.
W - Ways you run late: I don’t. If I do, bus is late.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and chest.
Y - Yummy food you make: Pretty damn good at pouring cereal.
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants and the little lion monkey things.
An episode that includes something that I believe we all face: the beliefs we had as kids that were not even addressed until adulthood.
One woman believed unicorns exist, another pronounced the crosswalk term, “XING” like “ZING.”
My own little fault that wasn’t corrected until last year: In Star Wars, I thought it was Jungle Light Speed, not the Jump to Light Speed.
And in this dream… I was scrolling… down… down… reblog… scroll scroll… like… scroll scroll scroll… reblog… scroll scroll… wait a minute… what is that? TUMBLR HAS CHAT?!?!?!?!
And that was my dream.